In a few easy steps, you can create a picture that will be the envy of everyone on your list. Here's how:
1. Gather your family together. The more people in the photo, the better! If there are any pets around, try to include them as well—they're sure to make your card stand out from the crowd.
2. Dress appropriately for the occasion. At home can be matching pajama's and mugs of hot chocolate. Outdoor locations can be fund too, but if it's wintertime where you live, don't forget hats and scarves! You want to look festive and happy!
3. Set up some props (optional). If you have access to some fun props like fake snow or a Christmas tree skirt, go ahead and use them! They'll help add some color and excitement to your photo!
4. Decide which pose works best for everyone involved—this might take some trial-and-error before finding one that feels natural for everyone in the group (and make sure everyone has their eyes open!). Once you've found it though, keep practicing until everyone gets comfortable with it so there aren't any awkward expressions on anyone's faces when taking pictures later on down the line
- Tags: Christmas card photo ideas for large families Christmas card photo ideas with dogs Christmas photoshoot ideas at home family Christmas card picture ideas funny christmas card photo ideas for families